Well, we had some good times. And it’s a bummer to see you leave. Here is what you need to do in order to cancel your Chargeback account.
1. Go to Billings from the Settings Page
The Billing tab will be on the left side of the Settings page, right between Accounts and Notifications.
2. Go to the Plan Section on the Billings Page
It will be on the bottom-right side of the page. Now, the cancellation procedures will be different between customers who are on our Subscription and those who are on Enterprise. Let’s start with the Subscribers.
3a. Subscribers: Click ‘Cancel Subscription’ in the Plan Section
That’s it. Quick and painless. We hope to see you again. Now, let’s talk to the Enterprisers.
3b. Enterprisers: Click on the ‘Chargeback_NDA.pdf’
You’ll find the instructions to cancel on Page 2 in Paragraph 8.
4. Read ‘Term and Termination’ Thoroughly and Plan Accordingly
Here are some key takeaways of the cancellation procedure:
- Your Chargeback account will cancel automatically when either: a.) you have formally discussed your intentions with us; or b.) if there was already a formalized date when we both established the Agreement.
- You are still obligated to abide to confidentiality with your Disclosing Party, whether that is your clients, merchants or internal teams.
- During cancellation proceedings, you must return all of your data to the Disclosing Party. This includes, but not limited to, sales records, memoranda, manuals, blueprints, reports and other materials that contain confidential information belonging to the Disclosing Party or Receiving Party (i.e., you).
- All copies of confidential information will need to be destroyed and, if requested, you’ll need to certify in writing to the Disclosing Party that all copies have been destroyed.
5. This Concludes Our Relationship
I guess the only thing left to say is farewell, for now. We wish you well, and we hope our paths will cross again in the near future.